Wednesday, September 14, 2016



I chose this photo primarily because I like the subject matter or story it might be telling. It could be a story of a couple, or even a story of youth and aging. Their expressions could represent a variety of things, which allows for audience members to be creative and make up their own story about how these two people came to be and came together for this photo.
I also chose this photo because I like the simplistic composition. I think this photo would have a very different feeling had it not been presented in black and white. The contrast of the sun on the woman's light skin and the dark shirt over her shoulder is incredibly interesting and truly draws the eye. I also enjoy the way the shadow travels down each of their faces in a waving pattern. The lighting is perfectly represented on each one side of their faces, making it an incredibly interesting photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment