Monday, September 12, 2016

Color Theory: Blue

Definitions
Primary Colors: Colors in nature that cannot be mixed and created by any other colors
Secondary Colors: The result of mixing two primary colors
Tertiary Colors: The equal mixture of  primary and/or secondary colors
 
 
 
I chose the color blue because it is a cool, relaxing color. While this color represent the color scheme of my school, it relates to my life in other ways as well. The color blue often reminds me of the sky and my love for being outside in nature. Likewise, it reminds me of the ocean and the beach, the one place I could spend my whole day. I also spend a lot of time looking at the color blue when I spend time in my blue/green themed room. It is a natural, calming color I really enjoyed taking photos of this weekend.
 






























No comments:

Post a Comment